Thursday, January 12, 2012

Window tinting?

I am about to get my windows tinted on my silver toyota corolla but I am not sure if I should get 20% or 35%, I wear glasses at night because I have trouble seeing so would my tint affect that even MORE?

thanks!Window tinting?
I have problems seeing too at night and I have 20% tint on my car and I have no problems seeing through the tint. 20% tint is dark but u can still see out at night
Tinted windows are great for drive-by shootings.Window tinting?
You will be fine with the darker tint. I wear glasses and have poor night vision myself. The headlights of cars are easily visible. Black that Corolla Out.
If i were you i would get a 15% tint! If you vision is not that good to begin with you want to have your windows as clear as possible.Window tinting?
Yes..Mine are 20% light in front and 5% in back..Try going 70% in front. Because for me ..its hard at night to see through the side mirrors and i have perfect vision
not sure about the glasses + tint, but it seems to me that the company could let you look through some of their tinted windows at night, so you could see for yourself.



in some states there is a limit as to how dark the tint can be. it would be good to be very sure that what you want is legal in whatever jurisdictions you drive through.
I have 15% on my Civic and that's more than enough light to see outside... Just keep in mind that if your interior is a dark color, it will look pitch black in there at night.... You'll be ok with 20% though.
Yes. I was told the lower the number the higher the tint. So you would want 30 to 35%. This may want to be verified at the place that does the service for you.
well it depends, but what kind of glasses do you wear? sun or regular? if sun then YES you wont be able to see unl;ess you roll, down the windows. but if theyare regular then no cuz i got tints and i wear my reg glasses,
no because the tints would be put in your side windows i dont think it would affect u
I would suggest that you go with 20% because you might just forget your glasses one night and trying to see objects through the tint would make it more difficult. why don't you try a shiny silver tint that matches your car and it isn't as dark as the dark tint.

No comments:

Post a Comment