Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do I remove the window tinting from my car?

Have you done this by yourself before? what are the tips and solution to use to remove it?How do I remove the window tinting from my car?
Use a razor blade/scraper and a Tint-off solution you can find @ your local parts store or wal mart. you can also use water and soap mixture or if you have it adhesive cleaner works well too.
I heard some of my friends. said " very easy".. they did on their car.

but I never done that with my car..

Good luck!!!How do I remove the window tinting from my car?
If its the kind of tint that the car was made with...That wont come off. But if it is aftermarket window film...You can usually get it off by using a hair dryer or heat gun and a razor blade.
Do yourself a favor and take it to a tinting shop and pay them to remove it.How do I remove the window tinting from my car?
Soapy water + razor blade , Then just crape it off .
i have heard that a hammer or brick will remove it.



if you use the brick method just stand back and throw.



all you will need is 1 brick just a standard house brick

1 sweep up brush and pan and a Bin.



o and a replacement windows(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment