Thursday, January 12, 2012

Can anyone give me an estimate on window tinting my truck? 04 Dodge Ram?

I have a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 sport cab with a single back window and of course 2 side windows and i was hoping to get a visor tint for the windshield. so does anyone have a range on what i could expect in pricing?Can anyone give me an estimate on window tinting my truck? 04 Dodge Ram?
if you get it done right and they use a good brand tint on it,it should cost you about 160-175 bucks to get it done right,beware of places that price it real cheap because the have two different kinds of tint that they keep in stock,one for the cheaper customers and one for people that want it done right and want a good warranty with it,if you ask for a cheap job ,that's probably what you,ll get done on it so be careful,good luck.
thanx for all the anwsers guys

Report Abuse

Can anyone give me an estimate on window tinting my truck? 04 Dodge Ram?
your welcome,

Report Abuse


Whatever you do don't go with the cheapest tint that ranges about 90 bucks or so bec that is poor quality mostly and causes headaches in the long run , so spend the extra cash and get the superior fully warrantied tinting done that ranges from 120 to about 180 bucks or so.







Hope that helps and best of luck.Can anyone give me an estimate on window tinting my truck? 04 Dodge Ram?
Pricing varies around the USA but $125-200 is a good range for a non dyed film with a lifetime warranty.



Think LLumar at http://llumar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment