Thursday, January 12, 2012

Window Tinting?

I just got my windows tinted 2 weeks ago. Is there anything I should know about cleaning the windows? Is there something I should and should NOT be using when spraying the inside of the windows?Window Tinting?
warm water and dish liquid works well and is very safe. do not use alcohol or bleach products because they are oxidizers and may damage your tint. I've heard vinegar and water is a good cleaner. be very careful not to use anything abrasive like comet, softscrub, or even toothpaste as it will scratch.
Avoid window cleaners with amonia in them. Gunk makes a good cleaner for tinted windows.Window Tinting?
When I had my windows tinted, I was told not to use commercial cleaners such as Bon Ami or Windex - particularly, nothing that is ammonia based. Good old water %26amp; chamoisal was probably best!
just don't use anything abrasive, and U would be fineWindow Tinting?
I was told not to use anything with ammonia. Ours have metallic particles which could be damaged. We used to use a spray which was for plexiglas. Can't remember the name.
make sure you just used a clean grease free clothe then all is good

No comments:

Post a Comment