Thursday, January 12, 2012

Window Tinting?

Where would I go to get the back window of my car tinted? Would a car dealership do it or would I have to go to a place like Maaco or something? I would like to have it done professionally so it doesnt start peeling or bubbling.Window Tinting?
Go to a local shop that specializes in windows tinting, not the car dealers or Maaco who does auto paint and repairs. I suggest you go to Google type in "Windows tinting" followed by your zip code. Ask around for any shop with a good reputation.



A decent all around tint job should be anywhere from $100-150. Rear windows only would probably start from $25. Good luck.Window Tinting?
usually you can go to like audio and video places or places that sell alarms and they also do tint. at least thats how it is in TexasWindow Tinting?
It is illegal to tint the front windows. You need to look out the back through the rear view mirrors. I think it might be illegal, I dunno.
your dealer ship might do it for you if they have a body shop there and the tint that you want to go with is within the legal limit call them and find out.. by me the "snell" dealership will tint windows because they have a snell customs shop in house.. otherwise around here places that do stereos and rims do window tinting like "sweet sounds" also you might check places that do toppers and bed liners our "toppers plus" tints windows too.. sorry i cant help more because i dont know what places you live near.. good luck finding somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment